Science Mad Chemistry Lab
A lab that any young scientist will adore.
This kit contains the chemicals and equipment for 80 safety tested experiments, including growing crystals and observing different chemical reactions. Includes a detailed manual, 10 chemicals, tools, goggles and a spirit burner.
- The ideal starter kit for any young scientist
- 80 safety tested experiments
- Detailed manual written by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Understand how many different chemical substances behave
- ammonium chloride - calcium hydroxide - copper (II) sulphate - iron (II) sulphate - litmus blue - potassium iodide - sodium carbonate - sodium hydrogen sulphate - sodium thiosulphate - tartaric acid
Suitable for children aged 10 and up.