Dominate the battlefield with the 1/35 German King Tiger "Porsche Turret" from Tamiya
About the King Tiger 'Porsche Turret'
The King Tiger was the final mass produced German tank of WWII, coming as it did in 1944. With armor 150mm thick on the front and 80mm on the sides, its hull was a tough nut to crack, while firepower was provided by a new, upgraded version of the 88mm main gun: as a result, it could tear through enemy armor of 152mm from up to two kilometers, and its survivability was a real concern for Allied armor. The first fifty King Tigers were fitted with a turret designed by Porsche, noted for its rounded design; they joined the first King Tiger unit in June 1944 which fought back against the Allies who landed in Normandy.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length; 296mm, width: 108mm.
- The distinctive Porsche turret with its curved lines is accurately recreated with an ergonomic parts breakdown.
- Production model features such as tapered main gun, grille and ventilator covers are faithfully depicted.
- Choose whether to assemble commander, loader, driver and engine hatches open or closed.
- Comes with belt-type tracks.
- Features a commander figure and four marking options in the box.
As with all our Tamiya model kits, instructions are clear and concise, in order to allow the modeller to build a detailed model with relative ease.
These assembly kits require paint and modelling glue sold separately.
Curious Minds Science Ltd (Grasshopper Toys)
112 West Princes Street
Argyll & Bute
Refer a Friend. Earn Passive Income!
If you love what we do, and want to earn some passive income, our affiliate scheme is perfect for you. Here's the rundown:
- Sign up to our affiliate scheme using the link below.
- Send your referral link to a friend, or embed the link on your blog, website or social media.
- This link simply takes them to our website, and tells us you sent them there. So we know to pay you and not someone else!
- Once they place an order, you earn a commission equal to 5% of the total order value.