Tamiya 1/35 M1A2 Abrams OIF (35269)
About the M1A2 Abrams (Operation Iraqi Freedom)
The M1 Abrams - a long-serving member of U.S. armed forces. This M1A2 version featured a 120mm smoothbore gun and improved armor from predecessors, plus the latest electronics: Intervehicular Information System (IVIS), Commander's Independent Thermal Viewer (CITV) turret, and more. The resulting highly efficient machine was first fielded in 1992, and took part in the Iraq War from 2003.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 283mm.
- M1A2 features such as CITV turret are captured with aplomb.
- This kit can also be assembled as an M1A1HA, the base vehicle from which the M1A2 was developed, and parts are included to recreate a Marines vehicle.
- A wealth of accessories includes depictions of Combat Identification Panels (CIP), Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) and more.
- Comes with a full body commander figure and loader torso.
- Features four Iraq War marking options and one for recreation of a vehicle in Kosovo.