Conquer new terrain with the 1/35 KV-1F 1941 Early Production from Tamiya
About the KV-1 1941 Early Production
The Soviet KV-1 was officially adopted in 1939 and went through a number of variants. Model 1941 KV-1s employed the 76.2mm ZIS-5 gun, which could tear through the armour on contemporary German tanks; its early production variants had a welded turret with armor up to 75mm thick, and hung tough in fierce fighting with German armour following the Nazi German invasion of the Soviet Union in June 1941, contributing to the Soviet resistance that would eventually turn the tables and push back the German advance.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 198mm, width: 95mm.
- The model is an accurate rendering based upon extensive research of the actual vehicle.
- Features realistic depictions of rough armour, cast metal surfaces and weld lines.
- Assemble with hatches and fender-top stowage cases open or closed.
- Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections.
- Includes one commander torso figure and two marking options.
As with all our Tamiya model kits, instructions are clear and concise, in order to allow the modeller to build a detailed model with relative ease.
These assembly kits require paint and modelling glue sold separately.
Curious Minds Science Ltd (Grasshopper Toys)
112 West Princes Street
Argyll & Bute
Refer a Friend. Earn Passive Income!
If you love what we do, and want to earn some passive income, our affiliate scheme is perfect for you. Here's the rundown:
- Sign up to our affiliate scheme using the link below.
- Send your referral link to a friend, or embed the link on your blog, website or social media.
- This link simply takes them to our website, and tells us you sent them there. So we know to pay you and not someone else!
- Once they place an order, you earn a commission equal to 5% of the total order value.