Conquer the battlefield with the 1/35 British Tank Destroyer M10 Achilles
About the M10 Achilles
With foes such as the Panther and Tiger lurking, the British Army faced a constant threat in WWII; one of their methods of countering German armor was the 17pdr gun-toting M10 IIC Achilles, a tank destroyer adapted from M10 IIs (a British denotation for late-production vehicles) provided by the U.S. under the "lend-lease" program. The upgunning of the vehicle required a new cradle and gun shield, shell racks, and more. Around a thousand total were produced of the M10 IIC and its IC cousin, and Achilles were a common sight on the fronts in North-Western Europe and Italy as the Allies rolled back German gains.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 212mm, width: 88mm.
- Accurate rendering based on extensive research of the actual vehicle.
- Late production turret and 17 pounder gun are captured authentically.
- A plethora of accessories includes turret-side canvas sheet and bags, plus helmets.
- Features belt-type depictions of the T51 tracks.
- Comes with four figures, plus two marking options recreating Western and Italian Front vehicles.
As with all our Tamiya model kits, instructions are clear and concise, in order to allow the modeller to build a detailed model with relative ease.
These assembly kits require paint and modelling glue sold separately.
Curious Minds Science Ltd (Grasshopper Toys)
112 West Princes Street
Argyll & Bute
Refer a Friend. Earn Passive Income!
If you love what we do, and want to earn some passive income, our affiliate scheme is perfect for you. Here's the rundown:
- Sign up to our affiliate scheme using the link below.
- Send your referral link to a friend, or embed the link on your blog, website or social media.
- This link simply takes them to our website, and tells us you sent them there. So we know to pay you and not someone else!
- Once they place an order, you earn a commission equal to 5% of the total order value.