About the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG
Nissan Fairlady Z is a masterpiece of Japanese sports cars history. The initial model S30 type was a massive success, with global sales of about 0.52 millilon units; in 1971, the Fairlady 240ZG was released as the top-grade model. 240ZG featured the "Aerodyna nose" with integrated bumper, over fenders and individual headlamp covers, plus thrilling performance with a 2.4-liter engine. This car is still popular among sports car fans in the modern day.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 179mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
- Features a realistic depiction of the long nose fastback coupe form with short deck.
- 2.4-liter inline-6 engine has depictions of the twin carburetors, oil pan and transmission, and the hood is openable to show the engine even after assembly.
- Window frame and headlamp cover rims are metal-plated.
- Wheels consist of three separate parts for easy painting.
Curious Minds Science Ltd (Grasshopper Toys)
112 West Princes Street
Argyll & Bute
Refer a Friend. Earn Passive Income!
If you love what we do, and want to earn some passive income, our affiliate scheme is perfect for you. Here's the rundown:
- Sign up to our affiliate scheme using the link below.
- Send your referral link to a friend, or embed the link on your blog, website or social media.
- This link simply takes them to our website, and tells us you sent them there. So we know to pay you and not someone else!
- Once they place an order, you earn a commission equal to 5% of the total order value.