Exploring Fungi Prepared Microscope Slides
Mucor Sporangia w.m.
Penicillium Conidia w.m.
Rhizopus Veg w.m.
Yeast Cell w.m.
Cystopus Conidia w.m.
Puccinia Teleuto on wheat stem
Puccinia Uredo on wheat leaf
Ustilago with host
Mucor Vegetative w.m.
A set of prepared slidessuitable for anyone interested in exploring the world of fungi and microscopy, the slides will be useful for younger scientists, home educators, science enthusiasts and university level students.
The prepared slide set comprises 12 slides packed and fully labelled in a slide storage box.
- Agaricus - vertical section
- Mucor Sporangia - whole mount
- Penicillium Conidia - whole mount
- Rhizopus Veg - whole mount
- Yeast Cell - whole mount
- Cystopus Conidia - whole mount
- Puccinia Teleuto on wheat stem
- Puccinia Uredo on wheat leaf
- Aspergillus Conidia
- Ustilago with host
- Mucor Vegetative - whole mount
- Morchella - cross section