Haynes Build Your own Jet Engine Construction Kit
Curious Minds Did You Know: The most powerful jet engine ever constructed is the GE90-115B which can produce 115,300 lbs of thrust!
Build a fully functional, motorized model of a Turbofan Jet Engine.
This replica model jet engine is fully functional, with motorised parts and realistic sounds. It features high and low pressure turbines and transparent casing so the moving parts can be seen. A fantastic introduction for kids to model building and engineering.
• A working model of a turbofan jet engine
• Fully functional model with realistic sound and moving parts
• Combustion chamber lights up
• Transparent casing enables the moving parts inside to be seen
• Includes step-by-step Hanyes manual
• A great introductory item to children with an interest in engineering and STEM
Build your very own working scale model of a turbofan jet engine from Haynes. Equipped with jet engine sounds, this detailed battery operated replica has high and low pressure turbines, and see-through casing to observe the engine's moving parts. A fantastic introduction for kids to model building and engineering.